Try these irresistible pancakes, lathered with our indulgent Cacao & Hazelnut spread and filled with nutritional goodness from our Banana Baobab SuperProtein.
• Mix plant-based milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract, and set the mixture aside for 5 minutes.
• Whisk the flour, baking powder, Banana Baobab SuperProtein in a bowl using a balloon whisk until mixed.
• Mash the banana and add in the milk mixture. Combine the wet ingredients and dry ingredients together and mix well until you get a smooth, thick batter.
• Add a little of the coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat, and add 2 TBSP of the batter into the pan at a time to make small, round pancakes. You will need to do this in batches of two-three at a time. Cook for 3-4 mins until the edges are set, and bubbles are appearing on the surface. Flip the pancakes over and cook for another 2-3 mins until golden on both sides and cooked through. Keep warm in a low oven while you cook the remaining pancakes.
• Take six of the pancakes and use cookie cutters to cut the shape in the middle. Spread Cacao & Hazelnut spread on the other 6 pancakes. Place a cut pancake on top of a spread-lathered whole pancake and repeat the process.