- Barleygrass has been a superfood for 5000 years
- Natural source of vitamins A & E to support normal vision and healthy skin
- High in protein to promote muscle growth
- Rich in iron to energise the body and boost concentration
- Organic, gluten-free, kosher and vegan
- How do I use it?
- Quality & Provenance
- Why is it good for me?
- Find out more
How do I use it?
Quality & Provenance
Quality & Provenance:
Our Organic Barleygrass is nurtured in the fresh air of pristine pastures – entirely pesticide and fertiliser free. It draws the purest water from aquifers deep beneath the ground, free from agricultural runoff. Young barleygrass is harvested by hand, expertly cut at the base, before a quick trip to a facility to be carefully cleaned and hand-sorted, removing any poor quality leaves. It’s then fast-dried and crushed into a fine powder through air-freezing. Less than an hour passes between harvest to producing the finished powder.