This protein mousse is creamy, scrumptious and incredibly easy to make. Moreover, it is high in iron, manganese, zinc and potassium to nourish your body. Vegan, gluten and refined sugar-free, this bowl may become your favourite quick & healthy dessert to make.
- 150ml plant milk
- ½ avocado
- 2 TBSP rolled oats
- 30g Cacao Maca Protein
- 1 tsp of cacao powder
- 1 TBSP coconut sugar /agave syrup
- 1 TBSP nut butter
- Optional: Almonds, Raspberry and Cacao Nibs
- Add the milk to a blender
- Slice the avocado in half, remove the stone and spoon out half of it
- Add the avocado and the rest of the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth
- Spoon into ramekins or your favourite bowl
- To serve, sprinkle with your favourite toppings
- Tip: Keep the mousse in the fridge if you prefer to serve it later.