Get ready for summer with this delicious Vegan Superfood Matcha Ice Cream. Super easy to make with just 4 key ingredients you can cool off this summer whilst receiving the gut health benefits of our Matcha Superfood Latte at the same time. Add our tasty toppings of Cashew & Hazelnut Superfood Spread and Yacon Sweetened Cacao Nibs for an extra boost of energy and immunity!
- Ice Cream
- 1 cup cashews soaked overnight and drained
- 1 can coconut milk (left in the fridge overnight)
- 4 heaped tbsp Naturya Matcha Superfood Latte
- 2 tbsp Naturya Cashew & Hazelnut Superfood Spread
- Naturya Cashew & Hazelnut Superfood Spread
- Naturya Cacao Nibs sweetened with Yacon
Add the cashews, the firm part of the coconut milk, Naturya Matcha Superfood Latte and Naturya Cashew & Hazelnut Superfood Spread into a blender and whizz until smooth.
Spoon the ice cream into a lined deep tray and pop into the freezer to firm up.
When ready to eat, remove from the freezer and allow to soften slightly.
Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the matcha ice cream into cones.
Drizzle with the Naturya Cashew & Hazelnut Superfood Spread and sprinkle over some Naturya Cacao Nibs sweetened with Yacon and enjoy!