Who doesn't adore chocolate orange? These vegan chocolate orange truffle bites are melt in the mouth tasty, perfect for sharing with friends and family.
- 200g Naturya Coconut Oil
- 100g Naturya Cacao powder
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange extract
- Pinch of salt
- 60g Naturya Goji Berries
- Zest of 1/2 an orange
- Grease a rectangular oven proof dish 4 x 7in approx with Coconut Oil and line with baking parchment
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a low heat
- Whisk in the Cacao powder followed by the maple syrup, vanilla extract, orange extract and salt
- Next stir in the Goji Berries, holding a few back to decorate
- Pour the fudge mixture into the oven proof dish and sprinkle over the remaining Goji Berries and the orange zest
- Chill in the fridge until set, this should take 1 hour
- Slice into pieces and enjoy!