- Chocolate layer
- 120g almond flour
- 50g any granola of choice or use oats ground into flour
- 20g Naturya Cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Agave syrup
- 70g Naturya Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Nut Spread Layer
- 50g Naturya Cacao & Hazelnut Spread
- 85g cup white chocolate chips
- 40g Naturya Coconut Oil
- 120g tablespoons of any jam
- 100g dark chocolate
- Chocolate Layer: Grind all ingredients in a blender except coconut oil until it’s all combined - don’t blend till complete powder. You will want tiny bits of granola or oats to give it a bite! Add in coconut oil a little at a time till it comes together in a chunky texture. Press down into muffin cases. Freeze for half an hour.
- Nut Spread Layer: Melt ingredients in a microwave for 30-45 seconds till all melted. Pour on top of the chocolate layer. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Spread one tablespoon of jam over the white chocolate layer. Return to freezer for half hour
Melt 100g of dark chocolate with one tablespoon of coconut oil in the microwave. Pour over the jam layer and sprinkle salt over it.
Return to freezer for 30 minutes or until all set.