Never skip breakfast again. If you've never had overnight oats, this delicious breakfast recipe will revolutionise any busy person's morning routine. Overnight oats require no cooking and only take around 5 minutes to prepare in the evening. Boosted with Cacao powder and Cacao & Hazelnut spread for a decadent and mind-nourishing twist this recipe will keep you full longer and provides a variety of nutrients including healthy fats and fibre.
- 120g rolled oats
- 40g Naturya Chia seeds
- 25g Naturya Cacao powder
- 60g Naturya Cacao & Hazelnut Crunchy Spread
- 2 tbsp agave syrup (optional)
- 360ml plant milk of (unsweetened)
- Toppings: chopped hazelnuts, granola, fruit - whatever you fancy!
- In a lidded container, mix all of the ingredients together apart from the Cacao & Hazelnut spread.
- Add more milk to loosen up the oats, or add more oats to thicken up if you prefer.
- Stir in the Cacao & Hazelnut spread until combined well.
- Seal the lid and store in the fridge for overnight and there you have it, choose your toppings and breakfast is served!