This exquisite baobab ice cream makes for the perfect quick & easy vegan dessert or even breakfast! Using our Banana Baobab SuperProtein Blend, it supports lean muscle growth whilst also providing nutrients such as magnesium, iron, and manganese. A deliciously sweet and tart taste makes this recipe the perfect superfood vegan ice cream!
- 150g cashews (soak them in room temperature water for 2 hours before using)
- 1 tin of coconut milk (just use the cream of the coconut not the water)
- 2 tbsp (20g) of Naturya Banana Baobab SuperProtein
- 2 tbsp of Agave Syrup
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (15g) of Naturya Cashew & Hazelnut Smooth Spread
- Toppings: Naturya White Mulberries
- Soak your cashews in warm water for 2 hours before creating the recipe.
- Drain the cashews, to get rid of the water. Place all the ingredients into a food processor & blend until you get a smooth consistency
- Place in a bowl and place in the freezer to set for at least 2 hours
- You can then use the ice cream as you wish! I topped mine with some dried mulberries.