This Chia Pudding recipe is a fantastic example that everything is possible! It's ready in under 10 minutes, requires no cooking or baking, combines two of the most nutrient-dense superfoods on Earth - Chia and Spirulina, tastes and looks amazing!
- Chia Pudding:
- 2 tbsp of Naturya Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of plant-based yoghurt
- Green Smoothie:
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 kiwis
- 1 tsp of Naturya Spirulina
- 1/4 cup of plant-based milk
- Place the chia seeds and 1/2 cup of yoghurt into a jar and mix together. Leave to set overnight.
- The next morning blend together the frozen banana, 2 kiwis, 1 tsp of spirulina and 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take you set chia pudding and place the blended smoothie on top of the chia pudding and top with whatever toppings you fancy.