- A vibrant blend of turmeric, maca, lucuma and warming spices
- Source of iron & manganese to support energy and immunity
- Perfect for warming lattes, cooking & baking
- Organic, gluten free, kosher and vegan
- Contains approximately 21 servings
- How do I use it?
- Quality & Provenance
- Why is it good for me?
- Find out more
How do I use it?
Quality & Provenance
Quality & Provenance:
The turmeric used in our SuperBlend is sourced from India and has been certified organic by the Soil Association, is kosher and free from GMO’s. A lot of care, attention and extensive testing has gone into making sure that we are using turmeric of the finest quality for you to enjoy.
The ancient spice is said to have originated from Southeast Asia and has been used throughout history in many ways from cooking and medicine to the dying of materials for clothing. It has been used for more than 4500 years in traditional healing amongst many cultures. The whole root can be used or more commonly, it is ground up, dried and added to many recipes, including our blend.
By itself turmeric has an impressive nutritional profile but in order to enhance absorption and maximise its health benefits we have added other ingredients including the spices cardamom, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper and Naturya favourites Maca and Lucuma.
- Organic Turmeric powder (50%)
- Organic Maca powder (25%)
- Organic Lucuma powder (17%)
- Organic Cinnamon powder
- Organic Ginger powder (1%)
- Organic Cardamom powder (1%)
- Organic Black Pepper (1%)
Why is it good for me?
Why is it good for me?
- Source of iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells, supports normal cognitive function and a healthy immune system
- Contains manganese which protects against oxidative stress and maintains healthy bones
- Curcumin found in turmeric has been found to reduce inflammation in the body which is linked to many illnesses
- Turmeric is good for the gut as it increases gut flora (the healthy bacteria) aiding in a healthy digestive system
- Contains added black pepper to enhance the absorption of curcumin
Find out more
Best turmeric latte I've had! Miles better than any restaurant
Lovely product, great way of adding more superfoods into your diet
I love this. It is nutritionally sound and so ticks all the boxes. If you don’t have access to fresh or frozen turmeric then this is absolutely the next best thing.
I love Turmeric, so this Turmeric blend is perfect and can be added to anything. It's the perfect addition to smoothies and most importantly, it's organic!
I have always wanted to try turmeric blend since this is quite popular back home. I was browsing at the supermarket aisles when I bumped into this product. I tried serving it as suggested by warming some milk (I used soy milk), added a teaspoon of cocoa powder and a teaspoon of the Turmeric Superblend and boy, it did not disappoint! I love how the flavours just blended very well but not too overwhelming for the tastebuds. Now looking forward to making this my morning ritual. Goodbye, coffee!