This amazing superfood-boosted baked oats recipe from food blogger Nikita @kitseats can be made in about 20 minutes with simple, plant-based ingredients. Oozing with a velvety Cashew & Hazelnut spread centre and dusted with our delicious organic Cacao Powder, it's the perfect showstopper for your Saturday breakfast!
- 50g gluten-free oats
- 10g Naturya Chia Seeds
- 15g Naturya Cacao Powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 125 ml plant milk
- 1 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 1 tbsp (15g) Naturya smooth Cashew & Hazelnut Spread
- Blend oats and chia seeds until fine.
- Add cacao powder, baking powder and salt and mix.
- Add plant milk and agave and combine (add more sweetener if you want it sweeter).
- Add half the mixture to a greased ramekin, add your nut butter and cover with the rest of the oats.
- Bake for 12-15 mins at 180°C (160°C fan). It should be just cooked on top.
- Carefully flip onto a plate and dust with cacao powder!